Sunday, November 13, 2011

Passion For Cooking ^_^


I never got the chance to study in a culinary school, but my passion is cooking. When i was a kid i remember i've always asked my yaya if i could do the cooking, and when my mom went home she found me standing next to our "kalan" cooking monggo dish for our dinner, and she was shock then.
I'm a food lover, and i know non of us don't like to eat, isn't it? So i would like to show you my passion, which is COOKING. Yes, i do cook weather it's for my family or by request, just tell me and it'll be served with love :)
PORK ESTOFADO

I learned this recipe through my father in law, he was really good in cooking. And every time there will be a grand occasion at their barrio my father in law was the in charge for their food. Then there's this a time when my husband ask me to cook estofado, and i was ah? I don't have any idea how to cook it and I don't even know how taste lol... So i texted her sister to ask tatay on how to cook it, then afterwards when my husband's best friend came from abroad i made this estofado and it turned outwell. It really taste what they've wanted to be. Good job for me., and right there and then, my relatives "always" ask me to cook it whenever there's occasion in our family, it has been my specialty menu.

SPAGHETTI
Hmmm...does it looks yummy? Well taste it and you will surely love it! This i my favorite dish of all, I'm not into spaghetti but i love cooking it. I don't know why maybe i love eating carbonara rather than red sauce pasta. Funny thing i remember, the first i cooked spaghetti for my in laws it turned out into "sour" type of spaghetti, yes it's so maasim. hahaha, i was so ashamed, 'cause they didn't finished their eating. So my in law told me, hey, whenever you cook spaghetti don't put ketchup instead put condensed milk, and when i cooked it again, wow! i heard a lot of praises that my spghetti was the best. ^_^

PORK STRIP & CHICKEN LOLLIPOP w/ SOUR CREAM DIP
I've seen this dish in one of my favorite cooking show, but i never taste of this ever, so when my daughter had her party, i cooked this and i just made a sour cream dip.
SWEET 'N SOUR FISH
 This is my mom's favorite dish, she have always asked me to cook this for her even in just an ordinary day. She just love the taste of it and believe me 1 fish is not enough to fill her stomach if this is the food.
So, that's all for now, stay tuned for another page of my passion, have lot of it to offer. ^_^


Happy Cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment